Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6

Another day, two more photos.

Of course Dax titled his again.

Oasis






And I, true to form, did not title mine.




I took this picture while I was sitting in a traffic jam on my way to work. Well, this is about as much of a traffic jam as we ever get. They were hauling two over size loads and boy were they big. They took up both lanes. The cars had to pull off the road completely. They also tore up a lot of trees along the road. There was one tree that is ancient that hung over the road. It's call the hanging tree. I don't know if anyone was ever actually hung from it but that's what they called it anyway. They cut a big part of it off because the trucks couldn't get through. It's sad to see a local landmark messed up like that, but it's too late to do anything about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment